Page 491 of 560 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5598
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Hey DJ, you guys fogged in over there? Attachment 50577

Oath Keeper
    Ya it's pretty thick. But the ships still working in it so I guess it's not too bad

Our ship finished just as it rolled in. Next ship starts tomorrow.

Oath Keeper

Our ship finished just as it rolled in. Next ship starts tomorrow.

Oath Keeper
    Ours is finishing tonight. I'm sure they won't stand by unless absolutely necessary

Still pretty thick.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419318587.538676.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  49.2 KB

Let her be. The crickets here are ridiculous. We all have our jobs down here. As long as she does hers, I'm ok with it.

Oath Keeper
    Neighbors kid got bit by one. Bad things. Those things are euthanized around here.

Around my house too. But here at work, we all serve a purpose.

Oath Keeper

Dj, did you hear about the 5 high trans-tainer that got lit up by high tension wires last week?

Oath Keeper

Dj, did you hear about the 5 high trans-tainer that got lit up by high tension wires last week?

Oath Keeper
    No I haven't heard anything about it.

Someone up the food chain wanted a new trans row set up. Moved some K rails and positioned a new 5 high to run it. One of our crane mechanics was tasked with moving it into position, which was a good thing. When he got to the end of the row the frame work got too close to the high tension leads for our cold ironing. That's why the k rails were there. The mechanic said he heard a buzzing noise and then noticed a brilliant blue flame coming from all the wheels. He knew then he was in trouble. He didn't move from that seat for 3hrs. Turns out those lines run 66,000vlts and an arc jumped 15' to the machine. No one was hurt, not even the machine. We're glad it wasn't a longie in it. He might've tried exiting it and gotten himself vaporized.

Oath Keeper