Page 392 of 560 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5598
    Kim just sent this to me. We have a growing problem with homeless people living on a trail where lots of families walk. Aside from leaving a mess, Kim saw this today while walking our dog

It's an effing needle just laying there. I mean seriously WTF???

Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
    The cold states keep bussing their homeless to LA becsuse we have warmer weather.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post

Shhhhhhhhh...there's a Bezer hiding here somewhere.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens
    Hey Mr D, is that some kind of gang graffiti / symbol painted on your concrete??? Are you marking your turf??? Hope to see you soon broHAM...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    The cold states keep bussing their homeless to LA becsuse we have warmer weather.
    I think I would like to take a whack at being homeless in SoCal and range from LB / Naples in the hot summer to S.D. in the cold SoCal winters...

Either that OR sell fish tacos on the beach around Dana Point...

Would come and buy fish tacos from me if you were in the neighborhood Wendi???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I think I would like to take a whack at being homeless in SoCal and range from LB / Naples in the hot summer to S.D. in the cold SoCal winters...

Either that OR sell fish tacos on the beach around Dana Point...

Would come and buy fish tacos from me if you were in the neighborhood Wendi???
    Heck yes fish tacos are bomb!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Heck yes fish tacos are bomb!!
    One solid customer is all I need to get started...

When your in L.B. for the circle races lets pig out on some fish tacos from Hole'Mole', very close and they are killer...

Wendi

When your in L.B. for the circle races lets pig out on some fish tacos from Hole'Mole', very close and they are killer...
    It's a date

I work by a HoleMole and still have never tried one. I hear everyone say how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I work by a HoleMole and still have never tried one. I hear everyone say how good they are.
    Best tacos I've ever eaten.