Page 289 of 560 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 5598
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Managed Assets View Post
    Topock 66, Chet, 78 beat me to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    He didn't beat you to it.. He didn't answer the question, you did! You know where we are AND who we are with.. Btw, the K-711 will be in the pool for a video and photo shoot next month. Live band and starting the boat in the pool... With some got chicks on the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    He didn't beat you to it.. He didn't answer the question, you did! You know where we are AND who we are with.. Btw, the K-711 will be in the pool for a video and photo shoot next month. Live band and starting the boat in the pool... With some got chicks on the boat!
    Awesome!!!!

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Congrats, that sounds awesome, wow! Can't wait to see pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it! What's the video going to be of?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Looking forward to it! What's the video going to be of?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    The video is going to be of the boat running in the pool.. And we will have a band playing.

The video is going to be of the boat running in the pool.. And we will have a band playing.
    Oh ok...I remember the video with the test where he was under water and did a safety test. Is it something similar?

I can't wait to watch the video. I obviously haven't seen many boat in pool videos. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh ok...I remember the video with the test where he was under water and did a safety test. Is it something similar?

I can't wait to watch the video. I obviously haven't seen many boat in pool videos. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    No, not similar at all.. It's a promotional thing.. They are going to crane the boat into the pool, throw a bunch of hot chicks on it. Make a video, calendar, and bunch of photos.. With the band playing.. It's going to be a huge party!! I'm pretty sure they will have to lock the doors with as many people that have plans to come.

No, not similar at all.. It's a promotional thing.. They are going to crane the boat into the pool, throw a bunch of hot chicks on it. Make a video, calendar, and bunch of photos.. With the band playing.. It's going to be a huge party!! I'm pretty sure they will have to lock the doors with as many people that have plans to come.
    Sounds like fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sounds like fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Should be a ton of fun!! You should come out!!

Should be a ton of fun!! You should come out!!
    When and where? Maybe I can make it. It would be fun.

Sent from my Bat Cave