Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5598
    Frozen fountain eastside of Lake Washington waterfront

GRADS
    Looks like I'm going to be here awhile

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Looks like I'm going to be here awhile
    No time for photo- chopping

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Picked up my Christmas present to myself yesterday. Somehow I always know just what I want.
    Name:  gun.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  63.3 KB

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    Picked up my Christmas present to myself yesterday. Somehow I always know just what I want.
    Name:  gun.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  63.3 KB
    Details........... Action? Chamber? Barrel? Trigger? Who built it?
    Damn, a Nightforce... I just can't seem to pull the trigger on buying one, I run Mark 4's..

Nothing like watching the Chargers on a 10'X7' screen out in the back yards with a fire and ice cold beers.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  90.0 KB

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamalewagon View Post
    Nothing like watching the Chargers on a 10'X7' screen out in the back yards with a fire and ice cold beers.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  90.0 KB
    Love the fireplace outside, a hot totty I would prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Details........... Action? Chamber? Barrel? Trigger? Who built it?
    Damn, a Nightforce... I just can't seem to pull the trigger on buying one, I run Mark 4's..
    I still need to get a better trigger....its the stock on out of my winchester...been worked over a little. It was built by the people that bought our old business/building in so jordan called the The Gun Vault....they are aka Long Range Precession Arms. Not positive on the barrel brand....it has a 1-10 twist. Its just a .300 mag. The night force scope is gonna take a while for me to figure out how to work. My gun vault buddy says I need to get a ballistic app for my phone called strelok...or something like that. I may 86 the muzzle brake....and get a can/silencer like the camo'd 300 next to mine. I couldnt figgin believe how quiet that gun is when fired.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    I still need to get a better trigger....its the stock on out of my winchester...been worked over a little. It was built by the people that bought our old business/building in so jordan called the The Gun Vault....they are aka Long Range Precession Arms. Not positive on the barrel brand....it has a 1-10 twist. Its just a .300 mag. The night force scope is gonna take a while for me to figure out how to work. My gun vault buddy says I need to get a ballistic app for my phone called strelok...or something like that. I may 86 the muzzle brake....and get a can/silencer like the camo'd 300 next to mine. I couldnt figgin believe how quiet that gun is when fired.
    Strelok is pretty good ballistic software, I use it also. I really only use it once per gun. I make up drop charts and stick them to the side of the stock. Pretty much any software works you just need to make sure the velocities you're entering are accurate.
    I also shit canned all my muzzle brakes. I don't think they're worth the noise. I shoot a RUM all day without one, just need to learn to flow with the recoil and you'll be fine.
    Looks like a fun gun, congrats.

WMC
    :

sent from WMC's phone
    Attached Images Attached Images