Reccomendations for boat storage on the way out of OC

Anyone know of a good indoor boat storage off say the 91 and 15/215? I'd store at the river but I go to different places (Mohave/Havasu/Needels/Parker) all the time so I need it closer to the turning point of where I might be headed.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 01-24-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Indoor is gonna be tough I believe.

Wendi

Premier indoor boat and rv storage in corona.951 378-2500. I don't know them just googled it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Premier indoor boat and rv storage in corona.951 378-2500. I don't know them just googled it for you
    Thanks Wendi. I'll call them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Indoor is gonna be tough I believe.
    Yea, that's kinda what I'm thinking... and expensive. I'd really hate to store outdoors... If it was at least under an awning, I could deal with that.

There's XL Storage www.xlstorage.com in Rancho at the 10/15 interchange. For cheaper indoor storage, they have a valet warehouse which drives the cost down substantially over an individual unit.

Safeway storage at the 60 and country village. Full valet service. Call them tell them ur coming and they pull the boat out into a secure common are that customers have access to 24 hrs. Common area is hated alarmed and under video. U drop at midnight it's ok. They put it away next morning. If ur coming after normal biz hrs they will leave it out and u can get it any time. They offer detail, fuel ups, sewer dump, etc etc (at a small price.) Ask for Maurice and tell him Andrew sent you. I stored there for a few yrs before moving everything to Havasu. 9516858400. It's two exits east if the 15 off the 60. En 60 exit country village make a right go to San sevine make a right then turn into the forts driveway on the right after the shell station and go all the way to the back. You can see the facility from the offramp as you exit.

Thanks Mcrib! That sounds just what I'm looking for.