Will you be buying the new BB10?

My contract for my Bold is coming up in a few months and was thinking about going iPhone as I would like to view more xls and pdf files which my current phone cannot do.

Now with the 10 coming out with new OS, I'm thinking about staying with the company. Have made a killing off their stock in the last couple of months. Might sell a week or so after release.....

Anybody else thinking about going back to the "business phone"?

I had a blackberry once. I think I still have it actually. Back in the day it was the shit. I haven't checked them out for awhile. Are they smartphone'ish now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I had a blackberry once. I think I still have it actually. Back in the day it was the shit. I haven't checked them out for awhile. Are they smartphone'ish now?
    Yes. The 10 will have a new operating system that should be subtantially better. At the same time, the security they offered back in the day is now matched with any other smartphone app such as GOOD which my company uses.

As long as it's fast and can search the web when I need it to, I'm in. There's no point in even opening up the browser on my current Bold as it's not going to go anywhere.

Will you be buying the new BB10?

I have a BB for work and the browser is worthless.
    My company is switching from RIM to Apple, >5000 accounts.
    I have always hated BB, but wonder how the 10 will handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2