Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Name:  Colorado River.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  53.7 KBName:  tony, mike, joey river.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  101.0 KB Around 5 or 6 o'clock in the evening, you were either out racing, or it was cocktail hour...no more driving. A hollowed out watermelon held all manor of booze. Lisa and Tony are caught mixing a lethal dose. Margaritas and Harvey Wallbangers were our parent's and their friends choices. Everyone was young and healthy, no piercings, no tats,( well, I had one ), no attitudes, no problems. Thanks Mom and Dad, for those vacations....
    Last edited by spike morelli; 06-15-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Man, there's some REALLY COOL photos on this thread!!

this is a real cool thread.... I guess cause i'm old, but I love the back in the day pics...the river is still a lot of fun...but to me ,not as fun as it used to be...

My buddy Barry throwing it down. 63yrs old, 2 full shoulder replacements, no acl, and here he was skiing only 3 months after the sugery, I believe. He won the Master's class at the Nationals before covid hit.

Third try and first time ever going through a course.
    Hadn't skied in almost 30 years. The next day soreness was next level, good pain. The kind of muscle pain when it is worse the second day. Nothing IMO is more core than Slalom skiing. Not even moto x. imo
    https://youtube.com/shorts/juLnNF2ZAkw?feature=share
    Last edited by Wicky; 01-20-2022 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    My buddy Barry throwing it down. 63yrs old, 2 full shoulder replacements, no acl, and here he was skiing only 3 months after the sugery, I believe. He won the Master's class at the Nationals before covid hit.
    Thats very cool. None of that wakeboard shit

This was back in 1990 est.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Bottom pic Lake Havasu 1984
    Top pic is Lucky Peak, ID. 1993. Video is 2020. First time on a ski since 93. First time on a ski course.

https://youtube.com/shorts/juLnNF2ZAkw?feature=share

Name:  FB_IMG_1516913302505.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  7.4 KB
    Last edited by Wicky; 01-20-2022 at 06:47 PM.