Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: H.a.t.e.r.s

Haters I can deal with. They're just envious and dont know it.

Its the pots calling the kettles black and the holier than thous that id like to gunt punch.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post

Its the pots calling the kettles black and the holier than thous that id like to gunt punch.
    What's a gunt punch?

In what dictionary are all haters envious of those they hate. I assure you, the VERY last thing I am ever envious of, is those I hate.
    Did I somehow give you the idea I was EVER envious of lazy ass pukes living off my tax dollars?

I made my living off designing, engineering, and installing ultra high end A/C systems in 30,000 sq ft mansions, and never once hated any of the owners. I never once heated anybody I was envious of. Put your filty freek'n hand in my pocket, and you may lose the sumbitch, and the next time you see it, it may be stuck in your ass. If there is something in my pocket I think you need or deserve, I will give to you. If not, plan on being called stumpy for the rest of your life.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    In what dictionary are all haters envious of those they hate. I assure you, the VERY last thing I am ever envious of, is those I hate.
    Did I somehow give you the idea I was EVER envious of lazy ass pukes living off my tax dollars?

I made my living off designing, engineering, and installing ultra high end A/C systems in 30,000 sq ft mansions, and never once hated any of the owners. I never once heated anybody I was envious of. Put your filty freek'n hand in my pocket, and you may lose the sumbitch, and the next time you see it, it may be stuck in your ass. If there is something in my pocket I think you need or deserve, I will give to you. If not, plan on being called stumpy for the rest of your life.
    Well that's pretty much sums up I was meaning. Thanks Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

U do know that being a hater has nothing to do with hate in its dictionary form right? Its a slang term used loosely but the younger generation in a way basically to describe a shit talker or maybe a person who is jealous or envious of someones accomplishments and just cant stand to either stfu or just say congrats or good job. There are many ways to be a hater and like I said 90% of the time its doesn't have anything to do with actual hate. Sometimes it just means nothin. Dont be hatin on me cause u didnt know the urban definition of bein a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What's a gunt punch?
    The gunt (most common on females and funny just to say it to a fat guy) is the section of the belly where the gut and the **** come together and there is no definition between the two areas.

GRADS
    Just for the record is okay to hate haters?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Just for the record is okay to hate haters?
    Y not?

U do know that being a hater has nothing to do with hate in its dictionary form right? Its a slang term used loosely but the younger generation in a way basically to describe a shit talker or maybe a person who is jealous or envious of someones accomplishments and just cant stand to either stfu or just say congrats or good job. There are many ways to be a hater and like I said 90% of the time its doesn't have anything to do with actual hate. Sometimes it just means nothin. Dont be hatin on me cause u didnt know the urban definition of bein a hater.
    And YOUNG people that think the freek'n world owes them for doing ZERO! and think you are a hater if you think they need to EARN what they want, and not handed to them, I guess they think I am an envious hater because they "get by" doing as little as possible.
    Some of the biggest users of that term just happen to be the very people you described to a tee. Those that thing they are ENTITLED to what others have, and you are a HATER if you think otherwise. So I guess that pendulum swings both ways.
    I have never felt I was ENTITLED to anything somebody else had, so I guess I am not a hater by YOUR definition. But then, I have been called a hater by some for telling them to get off their ass as earn it themselves. must be one shit load of haters in the world if both sides can be haters.

Dude u need to get laid

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk