Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Wine Lovers

Wine Lovers

La Creme is good!

Napanutt what did your wife think of the wines I brought to Vegas? Did she really like them or was she being nice?

The Red Soles was a Cabernet Franc 2010 and the Mondavi was a Pinot Noir Carneros 2010.

I liked both a lot. I normally don't love Cab Franc but this one was delicious! The Mondavi is my staple I know it's going to be great wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    La Creme is good!

Napanutt what did your wife think of the wines I brought to Vegas? Did she really like them or was she being nice?

The Red Soles was a Cabernet Franc 2010 and the Mondavi was a Pinot Noir Carneros 2010.

I liked both a lot. I normally don't love Cab Franc but this one was delicious! The Mondavi is my staple I know it's going to be great wine.

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    She liked one better than the other, not sure which one. But the one we brought home is gone, though.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Too funny Phil. I was born and raised in Napa. So glad I moved away (long story).
    My wife likes wine a lot more than me but we both appreciate the good stuff.
    When in November you gonna be around this year?
    I lived in Napa as a kid as well.

Terri's Mom and Sister are coming down the end of January for a week for her 70th birthday and she's already bought some chocolate wine, not sure what else she planning for this party.

Heading down to KW for a few days over the weekend, me with three chicks, I'm in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I lived in Napa as a kid as well.
    Did I know that?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Did I know that?
    I'm not sure if I told you. I went to El Centro Elementary. Lived by Vintage High School.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Terri's Mom and Sister are coming down the end of January for a week for her 70th birthday and she's already bought some chocolate wine, not sure what else she planning for this party.

Heading down to KW for a few days over the weekend, me with three chicks, I'm in trouble.
    You're killing me Joey!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

This was very, very good!

If I sound like I love all wine, it's bc I don't post the crap I drink just the good ones

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
    I got this for the wife today, she's been wanting to try it. I'm sure it's probably garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I got this for the wife today, she's been wanting to try it. I'm sure it's probably garbage.

Wine from Manteca???