Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasuing View Post
    Who's producing the 2015 Desert Storm? I'm assuming that Nichols has 'passed the torch' - or is that incorrect? What are the dates? Still the last weekend in April?
    Jim now has a partner. Jim Murphy I believe. The partnership was announced last night. Same dates I believe.

Where's the best place to stay and can you walk around or do you have to drive a car.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Where's the best place to stay and can you walk around or do you have to drive a car.
    Best? Heat imo. And you probably need a car

I say the Nautical Inn that's where everything is and you can get a slip if you do the pokerrun and book early. I've never driven once I got into town. There's plenty of cabs and Five Dolla holler which is now $6 lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Huh
    Huh? Lol

Probably won't drag my big azz heavy boat out, it's hard enough getting my big fat azz out there.....................lmao, I hate worrying about drinking and driving, so that's why I ask how most get around, I don't like jails, especially out of state one's, sitting in a jail during DS doesn't sound like fun.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Is a go. It's on and it's going to be bigger than ever.
    Do you know how much booth space is going to be for the street party?

I don't like jails, especially out of state one's, sitting in a jail during DS doesn't sound like fun.
    Hey the TV dinner's here at our jail are just as good as anyone else's,,,,,lol

Probably won't drag my big azz heavy boat out, it's hard enough getting my big fat azz out there.....................lmao, I hate worrying about drinking and driving, so that's why I ask how most get around, I don't like jails, especially out of state one's, sitting in a jail during DS doesn't sound like fun.
    I agree! I'm not a fan of handcuffs and uniforms. Take a cab nothing's more than a few miles away. Hell I've walked from the bridge to the Islander at 1 am before.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I agree! I'm not a fan of handcuffs and uniforms.
    Sent from my Bat Cave
    Not what I heard,,,,,,LOL