Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Looking forward to the many good times to come! Thank you!!!

HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
    Nice Post!
    CH3NO2

thanks Hot boat... pretty cool spot

HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    thanks Hot boat... pretty cool spot
    X2. I try not to spend too much time on forums but I'm making HB my go to place when I do. I'm really digging this place.

No way I'm signing up on this site. Not enough hours in the day as it is!

Tapatalk 4.0

x2 with everything K034 said ...... I've seen HB at every event I've been to lately, even the Needles v-drive show! ... sort of introduced myself and bought a couple shirts from you at LBMS. I love all boating but the smaller faster boats is where I'm at and I will support you guys for that!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivermobster View Post
    No way I'm signing up on this site. Not enough hours in the day as it is!

Tapatalk 4.0
    Have you tried coffee?

Thanks to you guys for taking the time to put up a great site!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Thanks to you guys for taking the time to put up a great site!!!
    No thanks needed really. Glad you like it. We're trying to keep it low drama and stress free. Or is it low stress and drama free? Something like that