Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    well, how did your little ford mota run?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    well, how did your little ford mota run?
    Hey 2MM how are things?

The Ford ran good, I think it should run mid - high 9's at the races. Wish I knew how to post a video so you could hear it?

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Hey 2MM how are things?

The Ford ran good, I think it should run mid - high 9's at the races. Wish I knew how to post a video so you could hear it?
    Nice!! Are you posting from your phone or computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Nice!! Are you posting from your phone or computer?

Thank you. I'm posting from my computer but if it's easier to load a video from my iphone I'm all ears.

A few winter upgrades - added a vacuum pump, a shiny alternator and polished the bellhousing.
    Name:  BH.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  148.3 KBName:  VP.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  139.4 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thank you. I'm posting from my computer but if it's easier to load a video from my iphone I'm all ears.
    Looks amazing, gotta love the shiny stuff! Is your video on your phone or one your computer and what kind of phone do you have?

Hey 2MM how are things?

All is good here, just bracing ourself for a ice storm...

Are you able to put your video up on YOUTUBE OR is it already on YOUTUBE?

Hello everyone sorry I've been gone so long, I relocated to PA for a new job so I had a lot going on for a while. We did get the Hondo to a race in Kentucky a few weeks ago with the KDBA (great group of people) to see how she would do. First pass down the liquid quarter mile for me and the boat in 18 years was a 9.80 @ 104mph with a .006 reaction time - it was awesome! We changed props and made a few other adjustments to end up #2 qualifier in M/E with a 10.01 and a 10.04. At that point I was calling the weekend a success no matter what happened Sunday but damn if we didn't ended up winning the class - unreal! I know my pops was helping us from above to have such good luck the first time out in so long. A few pics from the weekend:
    Name:  IMG_0995.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  41.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1203.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  41.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0595.JPG.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  117.5 KBName:  IMG_0609 (002).JPG
Views: 159
Size:  122.2 KB
    Last edited by OhHondoGT; 06-15-2017 at 10:18 AM.