Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Newbie...

Unforgiven
    I should have kept the drunk text I got from one of our forum members..we laughed our asses off..and of course she doesn't remember it...don't worry Wendi, I won't mention your name

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    I should have kept the drunk text I got from one of our forum members..we laughed our asses off..and of course she doesn't remember it...don't worry Wendi, I won't mention your name
    Oh damn... I need to meet this Wendi. She sounds like a hoot... Fireball, Her World, Drunk Texting, staggering walks back to the condo... Man, Wil is a lucky man....
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Oh damn... I need to meet this Wendi. She sounds like a hoot... Fireball, Her World, Drunk Texting, staggering walks back to the condo... Man, Wil is a lucky man....
    I'm a fun person! and yes William is a very lucky man!!! We boat in Parker, if you're ever in the area you must look us up. We love Main Street in HB too, we could always do a HB member happy hour one of these days.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I'm a fun person! and yes William is a very lucky man!!! We boat in Parker, if you're ever in the area you must look us up. We love Main Street in HB too, we could always do a HB member happy hour one of these days.
    Explain to me lucky???? I remember when a Hotboat.com sign went missing and.....oh never mind..he's lucky...

Wendi

Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Explain to me lucky???? I remember when a Hotboat.com sign went missing and.....oh never mind..he's lucky...
    He's so lucky!!!!

Unforgiven
    I'll keep this one going.....Hey Will can you explain to us how lucky you are?????newbies and stalkers want to know...It's funny, I got friends that signed up on this site and all they do is lurk...then I get a call..."dude, that shit you posted was funnier than hell...you should have told them about...blah blah blah" I tell them, "You guys can post at anything", Then my buddy replies" But I don't want to embarrass myself like you do" what a shithead..nice friend.....OK..lets get back to story at hand...Fireball, check, shotglass, check, dinner friends, check, stories about Will and Wendi? PRICELESS...Let the weekend begin

Wendi

Newbie...

William is lucky because ___________

WMC

Re: Newbie...

I'm lucky because I get to do what I want when I want and my partner in crime doesn't get mad because she is right there with me. Sometimes it's scary being lucky. Have a great Fireball Friday

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I'm lucky because I get to do what I want when I want and my partner in crime doesn't get mad because she is right there with me. Sometimes it's scary being lucky. Have a great Fireball Friday

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Why are you wasting all those little cups? Drink it right out of the bottle, consider the Planet won't you. :p
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Why are you wasting all those little cups? Drink it right out of the bottle, consider the Planet won't you. :p
    He can't handle drinking like the big boys. He's got his girlie pantys on tonight