Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    You wouldn't believe the size ot the wake this thing makes when she's plowing, surfing for sure, Cowabunga.
    I believe it,,,the tour boat at Powell puts out a giant wake also, you have to shut down for that wake but then it hits the walls and comes right back at ya.

Some awesome pics, Thanks!! I haven't been on LOTO in 15 years, love it, but really need to check out Poker Run weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Where in the world do they store something like that? Does the lake have docks that will hold something that big?

Talk about $$$
    That's the problem, I'm guessing maybe only half of the bar/restaurants have a dock big enough for anything that big and al lot of house docks aren't either, I think it's going to be sitting as a ego dock show peice for someone who has size problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Some awesome pics, Thanks!! I haven't been on LOTO in 15 years, love it, but really need to check out Poker Run weekend.
    It's definitely changed, some for the good, some for the bad, Shooters is gone, the best nightclub on the water, on the three holiday weekend and the Shootout, the rough water is a handfull.

Hey Joey! I heard there is a new Azimut that the owner of Springfield Armory just took delivery of a couple of weeks ago...Supposed to be the largest on the lake now...

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    Hey Joey! I heard there is a new Azimut that the owner of Springfield Armory just took delivery of a couple of weeks ago...Supposed to be the largest on the lake now...
    I heard that too Bear, the Lake isn't getting any bigger is it, give me a shout sometime on my e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I heard that too Bear, the Lake isn't getting any bigger is it, give me a shout sometime on my e-mail.
    You got it!

Great thread!

This one is my favorite! I'm afraid to go to LOTO, I may move out there.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Great thread!

This one is my favorite! I'm afraid to go to LOTO, I may move out there.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Yeah, 79 acres with a river in your back yard for $119K would really suck

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yeah, 79 acres with a river in your back yard for $119K would really suck
    You're kidding! $119k gets me a 20% interest in a 1 bedroom condo in SD facing a wall.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You're kidding! $119k gets me a 20% interest in a 1 bedroom condo in SD facing a wall.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    No joke. Its about 3hr drive to the KC airport, we saw some amazing property dirt cheap. I think we said wtf 100X in 3hrs LOL