2014 USC Trojans Football Season Tickets

I am selling my 2014 USC Trojans Football Season Tickets (2) for $4,500. The seats are on the 47 yard line (Trojan side). These usually go for $5,000 when i sell them. So it's a good deal. I have them on Stubhub too. I also have parking passes which is worth at least $200 that I will throw in for free.

Section: Lower Premium 22 - Rows 1-40
    Seats: Row 5 | Seats 105, 106

I have had these tickets for over ten years now and they're pretty hard to get. To get access to these seats now you have to be at least a Committee Donor ($10,000 per year).

The Parking Passes are guaranteed for up to 2 hours before the game and is at the Museum Parking Structure.

Last edited by 78Southwind; 07-08-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Wow great seats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    I am selling my 2014 USC Trojans Football Season Tickets (2) for $4,500. The seats are on the 47 yard line (Trojan side). These usually go for $5,000 when i sell them. So it's a good deal. I have them on Stubhub too. I also have parking passes which is worth at least $200 that I will throw in for free.

Section: Lower Premium 22 - Rows 1-40
    Seats: Row 5 | Seats 105, 106
    Are you selling per game tickets by any chance or does one have to buy the whole season?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Are you selling per game tickets by any chance or does one have to buy the whole season?
    It's a possibility. Let me know what games you're interested in.