Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GRADS
    It's a little dirty right now but it's a Mercury Maximus 34p 5 blade with half the prop shaft and hub still in it. Other than the dirt it's in great shape. Found it in about the same spot as the flare.

Last edited by GRADS; 11-05-2013 at 05:31 PM.

GRADS
    Problem is I'm almost 3 miles from where I launched. I hope it makes the ride back.

Better hope so! Time for eBay!

You should consider bungy cording a milk crate to the front of your board for all the stuff you find out there.

Nice find Grads!
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You should consider bungy cording a milk crate to the front of your board for all the stuff you find out there.
    I agree.

Unforgiven
    I'll give you two bottles of wine for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    It's a little dirty right now but it's a Mercury Maximus 34p 5 blade with half the prop shaft and hub still in it. Other than the dirt it's in great shape. Found it in about the same spot as the flare.

A friend mine has lost two props that way and both times it had the TCM shafts in it. The last one that snaped was last weekend at Manster Bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Good idea! lol

GRADS
    It turns out I know who's prop it is. There's not many boats around here that run 34p 5 blade props. I'll be giving it back to him. He's a happy camper.