Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Not doing much. Went to Costco and got some shrimp for shrimp taco and some ahi for poke. Gunna stay home and !!! Lol was that G rated 2mm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sounds like a D-LUX plan RR
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I still don't know what to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Name:  extenze.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  89.6 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Lol no issues in they department captain

Lol no issues in they department captain

Get her a bag of oranges and say "sorry the guy was out of flowers!" Lol now that would be hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Get her a bag of oranges and say "sorry the guy was out of flowers!" Lol now that would be hilarious!!

Lol I may have to try that

Try having your birthday on Valentine's Day. With a wife and three daughters plus daughters-in-law to acknowledge, it's rather fruitless to think about a birthday. Lucky for me, I have a granddaughter who shares Valentines day birthday with me so we can actually get excited about it.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 02-14-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Try having your birthday on Valentine's Day. With a wife and three daughters plus daughters-in-law to acknowledge, it's rather fruitless to think about a birthday. Lucky for me, I have a granddaughter who shares Valentines day birthday with me so we can actually get excited about it.
    Happy birthday to you and your granddaughter!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Happy Birthday Dr. Bobby!!! Please pass that on to your granddaughter for me...

Are you 50 yet???