Page 18 of 163 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results? :d

no !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results?

That is what I find so amusing, no matter how obvious that they are OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM they just don't get it... None are so blind as those who will not see...
    Pretty obvious that they only hear what they say to themselves

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Is this the same person.

Raquel Maddow and Chris Hayes from MSNBC, I'm thinking Hayes is just Maddow with black rimmed glasses, what do you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

With executive amnesty here, this song fits pretty well LMAO

Hopefully the ACA can get dismantled. What a complete train wreck, especially here in CA.

I'm trying to cancel my insurance that I got thru Covered CA. But it is like Hotel California....you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. I sat on hold for an hour, and finally got a live person, only to be told that they are not processing any terminations at this time as open enrollment starts tomorrow, and they will process terminations after Dec 15th. I say, I want to cancel Dec 1 and they say, no problem...we can back date the cancellation. But here is the rub, I'm showing as insured, and my new insurance will not activate my policy until Covered CA cancels my policy.

Also, you are supposed to be able to terminate online. But the Covered CA website is a complete piece of shit - and most of its functionality is turned off as supposedly they are upgrading the site. Wow, great timing a-holes...open enrollment starts tomorrow, and the site is down for upgrades? Also, the integration between insurance companies and Covered CA has had numerous problems. I keep getting late statements, when I'm paid up in full. I've been getting warning letters that my policy will cancel without payment. I call Blue Shield, and they blame Covered CA...but I send my payment to Blue Shield....WTF? And, in researching online, cancellations due to non-payment only happen part of the time....creating issues for people trying to get insurance outside the exchange as they are showing they are insured thru Covered CA. I've read several people who have tried to terminate, and they can't...they are told they are, but the system just doesn't recognize it.

I also had a local county person completely fubar my account last summer. I tried to get my kids on medi-cal, because after submitting all my financials and tax returns, it says I qualify - it also took 6 months for them to try and process my medi-cal application. The local person says I don't, and is only looking at gross income and not looking at family size either. Holy brocolli stem for a brain! This woman was so dumb, they would never hire her at the DMV. Total fucking idiot. She made some changes that took almost 2 months to fix. And my kids ended up not having coverage for 6 months of the year...I hope I don't get dinged by the IRS for that! I'm done with Covered CA (so I thought). I'm insuring the whole family thru work, and that is very expensive. It is 400% more than what I paid prior to the "Affordable" Care Act. I don't know how anyone thinks this system is working? It has to be the people getting free insurance and the wealthy liberals who don't deal with the exchange.

People said it would be like the DMV of health care...right now, the DMV looks like a well oiled machine compared to Covered CA.
    Last edited by HolyMoly; 11-14-2014 at 12:42 PM.

We got out new premium in the mail the other day.........let's just say I'm really excited (pissed off) that I can pay for someone else's healthcare, because ours went up 20% as well as the deductible went from $2,500 to $10,000, what a deal, thanks a bunch, you POS Obummer.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    There seems to be only two set of news media;

Fox news................mostly fair and balanced, reporting mostly true facts.

all the rest of the media, (including the main stream media), pimping for Obummer and the left and all their agenda's (i.e. global warming, entitlements, open immigration, gubment healthcare)
    there's more, just not enough time to sit at my computer.
    Fox News is far from fair, balanced or honest. I've watched Hannity, Glenn Beck, Bill and all the others bully opposing veiws right off the camera. They're aren't fair at all. Fox is owned by the same corporate scum that have been running our country into the ground. Fox is right media outlet that promotes corporatism, racism, anti-gay, pro war, pro police state and other Republican Christian Conservative propaganda. They are just as full of shit as all the left media outlets.

The best way to concur a nation is to divide the people and the people running this world know that.

The only two people worth a shit on Fox are Judge Napolitano and John Stossell.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 11-14-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Fox News is far from fair, balanced or honest. I've watched Hannity, Glenn Beck, Bill and all the others bully opposing veiws right off the camera. They're aren't fair at all. Fox is owned by the same corporate scum that have been running our country into the ground. Fox is right media outlet that promotes corporatism, racism, anti-gay, pro war, pro police state and other Republican Christian Conservative propaganda. They are just as full of shit as all the left media outlets.

The best way to concur a nation is to divide the people and the people running this world know that.

The only two people worth a shit on Fox are Judge Napolitano and John Stossell.
    I think you forgot Megyn Kelly

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I think you forgot Megyn Kelly
    lol

and Jenna!

Name:  Jenna-Lee-hot.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  38.3 KB

Keep watching MSNBC and Raquel and Chris Mathews, they'll keep you informed, how one sided can they get !!!!!!!!!!

Beck isn't on Fox anymore and at least O'reilly gives people with opposing view a chance to voice their opinions, can't say for any of the other media outlets.
    Last edited by 314joey; 11-14-2014 at 05:39 PM.