Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamineagle View Post
    X3. You couldn't have asked for better conditions this year and your coverage of the event was phenomenal!!! Hope to see you there next year. ( We were in the little Cigarette tied up next to you all on Sunday )
    Yes, very nice meeting you and welcome to hotboat.com. Sunday was awesome, a little humid , but awesome. Next year we will be a little better prepared and I for sure will NOT wear a thick black shirt

Now that I have a little time and the pressure is off to get stuff up on the site post haste, I'll go through my couple thousand pics and start pulling out some of the better pics. Like this one. The business end of "My Way", which happened to be parked right in front of our room. Literally. As we opened our door this phenomenal piece of machinery was staring us in the face. Pretty damn cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Mercury was also represented at LOTO. First time I heard about the 520. Merc is supposed to send me the press release. And of course the 1650. Hella motor right there. Name:  DSC_0135.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  74.6 KBName:  DSC_0136.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  79.3 KBName:  DSC_0137.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  87.8 KB

E-Ticket (Lake Havasu, Az) brought one of their beautiful deck boats. Had the opportunity to meet the E-Ticket folks, but unfortunately didn't get to spend any time with them. Absolutely beautiful deck boat right there.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 10:03 AM.

This was one of my favorite V bottoms. Outerlimits (Bristol, RI). I believe this is a SL36. Bad ass boat. Attachment 15775
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 10:04 AM.

I overheard a couple people talking, this wasn't Fido's first LOTO. Lucky dog Attachment 15776
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 10:05 AM.

This is a short video of the Shootout we made a few years ago. Imagine if we had HB's awesome photos....

Welcome all HB's new friends from LOTO!

Great thread and great write up. It's neat to see this through someone else's eyes, especially from out of town. We love our little watering hole and all the great times that come with it. Next year come for the week, there is something going on at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish View Post

This is a short video of the Shootout we made a few years ago. Imagine if we had HB's awesome photos....
    Thank you for posting, and thank you for your hospitality again!!