Hybrid View

Wall:

Ceiling ( Or Ski-Ling as my brother calls his: With yours you could put some eye bolts in and string some ski line.....

Quote Originally Posted by H20GZM View Post
    Wall:

That wall rack is freakin awesome. I dont have ANY wall left but I'd sure like to know what he is using. I cant really tell in the photo

Ceiling ( Or Ski-Ling as my brother calls his: With yours you could put some eye bolts in and string some ski line.....

And your brother has coined a great phrase - I love it - I dont have the skis to warrant using the title though - He has one hell of a collection - ENVY
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JusTrouble View Post
    And your brother has coined a great phrase - I love it - I dont have the skis to warrant using the title though - He has one hell of a collection - ENVY
    Ok, I looked more closely at the ski-ling - I'd also like to see how it works - are the tails resting on top of a beam? is that wood holding the front of the skis? I cant see how it is mounted.
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JusTrouble View Post
    Ok, I looked more closely at the ski-ling - I'd also like to see how it works - are the tails resting on top of a beam? is that wood holding the front of the skis? I cant see how it is mounted.
    Yeah, they are resting on the top plate... He has 4 rows just like the other pick ( 100 or so ski's) BTW i see you're in Clovis, He lives up in San Juan.. Frequents Bullards alot!

I had to make something on the wall for mine due to 3 banks of Flourescent lights being in the way.. I went to the depot and got some 1 inch PVC , had to brace the center of the run because of the weight..

Center brace:

Top:
    Last edited by H20GZM; 06-02-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H20GZM View Post
    Wall:

You have very beautifull stuff