Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    It's actually the smaller 3/8" runner, it is a great boat to drive and takes a nice set.

Not sure about hardware color just yet, I look at a lot of pics trying to decide lol. What's your vote?
    That's interesting. I've never seen a 3/8th runner with anything but a straight deck much less the bubble T aka GT deck.

2manymustangs and I love ford power so we're chomping at the bit over this.

Check out 6:13 in this video. The boat is a Cole with a 600 inch Ford. It runs 120.

Can you fill a newb in on what flow coating is?

Finishing coat of clear or am I way off?

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Can you fill a newb in on what flow coating is?

Finishing coat of clear or am I way off?
    Nope you're right on, it's the final layer of clear coat that is self leveling for a smooth, deep finish. It also provides UV resistance for the resins underneath so they don't yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Nope you're right on, it's the final layer of clear coat that is self leveling for a smooth, deep finish. It also provides UV resistance for the resins underneath so they don't yellow.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's interesting. I've never seen a 3/8th runner with anything but a straight deck much less the bubble T aka GT deck.

2manymustangs and I love ford power so we're chomping at the bit over this.

Check out 6:13 in this video. The boat is a Cole with a 600 inch Ford. It runs 120.
    Now that you mention it, I have never seen another GT Hondo with the smaller runner bottom. Every other GT deck I've ever seen had the deeper 5/8" runner. Thanks for the video, that Cole hauls the mail!

Glad to hear there's a few Ford fans in this crowd, I'm going to do my best to make it run well.