Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    morning all and looks to be a good day.........

Afternoon everyone. Its 5pm over here....I will post pics later but I saw the most awesome thing a bit ago.
    Google the Hercules Monument water show in Kassel Germany. Here is a short youtube video I found on it.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm sure it's Thursday somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the way you think.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Afternoon everyone. Its 5pm over here....I will post pics later but I saw the most awesome thing a bit ago.
    Google the Hercules Monument water show in Kassel Germany. Here is a short youtube video I found on it.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.
    wow beautiful country and architecture there for sure, amazing.

Good morning everyone.........Guess what day it is???

Today is move my son home from college day. He completed his freshman year at CU Builder and decided to come home for the summer and try to get a job, instead of heading to the family ranch in New Mexico and working. Told him last night, no job no car, he was not happy about that, but I am not paying for insurance and gas for him to sit on his ass all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Today is move my son home from college day. He completed his freshman year at CU Builder and decided to come home for the summer and try to get a job, instead of heading to the family ranch in New Mexico and working. Told him last night, no job no car, he was not happy about that, but I am not paying for insurance and gas for him to sit on his ass all summer.
    Life lessons

Small world, my fiancé is there helping her boss move her daughter out of Boulder as well. She was also a freshman there. Her name is Rachel Downer.

Agree 100%

What kind of ranch does your family operate and what part of NM.

I think Scouter's daughter goes to CU Boulder also.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Agree 100%

What kind of ranch does your family operate and what part of NM.

I think Scouter's daughter goes to CU Boulder also.

CH3NO2
    Ranch is located in Clovis NM. FIL has a corn feed farm/ranch. No animals but 200 plots that need to be worked.

Hump Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: