Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard 29 View Post
    Yes I do, Hadn't had my signature updated yet.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
    I've seen that boat before Very nice.

Name:  DSC_5034.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  119.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I've seen that boat before Very nice.

Name:  DSC_5034.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  119.9 KB
    Ok, now I remember the build on it by Nordic. Thanks

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Water pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Water pic
    Nice!
    What's your top speed so far?
    Are your engines 20" mids?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Nice!
    What's your top speed so far?
    Are your engines 20" mids?

CH3NO2
    Yes they are 20" mids and as for numbers I promised nordic I wouldn't share until we are all dialed in. I'll be in Havasu this weekend prop testing a set of 30p Blasters form BBlades. 28's are on the limiter and 32's are to tall.

Yes they are 20" mids and as for numbers I promised nordic I wouldn't share until we are all dialed in. I'll be in Havasu this weekend prop testing a set of 30p Blasters form BBlades. 28's are on the limiter and 32's are to tall.
    My guess is the Blaster 30's will be the best prop. Are you working with BBlades on an exchange program?

My boat is a 24 Daytona with 250 Opti's, not a good comparison for sharing prop experience, but here's what I know. Vented Bravo 1's best holeshot and rough water, but the slowest of mine. 3 and 4 blade cleavers; fastest and most fun but poor holeshot and bad in rough water. 4 blade ET's(similar to Blaster) are best all around on my boat, good holeshot and almost as fast as cleavers, pretty good in rough water.
    Mercury recently introduced a new 4 blade, kind of a hybrid cross between "Trophy" and "Bravo 1" that looks to be a good outboard prop. I can't remember name though.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

My guess is the Blaster 30's will be the best prop. Are you working with BBlades on an exchange program?

My boat is a 24 Daytona with 250 Opti's, not a good comparison for sharing prop experience, but here's what I know. Vented Bravo 1's best holeshot and rough water, but the slowest of mine. 3 and 4 blade cleavers; fastest and most fun but poor holeshot and bad in rough water. 4 blade ET's(similar to Blaster) are best all around on my boat, good holeshot and almost as fast as cleavers, pretty good in rough water.
    Mercury recently introduced a new 4 blade, kind of a hybrid cross between "Trophy" and "Bravo 1" that looks to be a good outboard prop. I can't remember name though.

CH3NO2
    I've experienced pretty much the same thing with the various prop types. Yes, Bblades has been very helpful in figuring out what will work best. The 30's are the first props from them on the exchange program. Thinking the 30's blaster should be right for the best all around/top speed, also looking to do a set of bravos for heavy load days probably in a labbed 28.

CH3NO2
    Very nice boat!
    Think the propp you meant is "Promax"
    It looks very interesting from what I have seen. Many racers here in Sweden wonna test it

Sent from my Tapatalk using AouchPhone
    Last edited by Zander; 02-12-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Welcome to HB.

Beautiful Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck