Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Rule #1: Name all possible defendants.

Drug Dealer Doe #1-999.

Just in case there was more than one.
    Great idea!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Let's sue the drug dealer! He's got deep pockets!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Rule #1: Name all possible defendants.

Drug Dealer Doe #1-999.

Just in case there was more than one.
    Maybe he had his card, and had chronic pain...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Who cares we still sue the dealer!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Looks like Grand Jury Cleared Stewart

Oh yah and Ward was high at the time of his death...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/tony-s...e-track-death/

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I was a dealer in my past.....and yes I was added as defendant to lawsuits, just because.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I was a dealer in my past.....and yes I was added as defendant to lawsuits, just because.
    A drug dealer? That's who we are referring to...you may not wanna admit to that occupation lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

A drug dealer? That's who we are referring to...you may not wanna admit to that occupation lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    The drugs I sold had hood emblems with the letters BMW or SAAB. Some of the finest....or commonly known as Da Kine. : We had an enormous size of groupies(aka yuppies) with addictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The drugs I sold had hood emblems with the letters BMW or SAAB. Some of the finest....or commonly known as Da Kine. : We had an enormous size of groupies(aka yuppies) with addictions
    Those must be some good drugs

Sent from my Bat Cave

Those must be some good drugs

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Expensive too. :p

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave
    ^^^ It was tongue in cheek, all of my comments... You know that about me HOWEVER, any dumbass that gets high or drunk and goes racing (boat/car/truck/motorcycle/snowmobile/airplane/moped/RC car/UNIcycle/soapbox racer/bobsled) and kills someone OR himself deserves the full weight of the law/sentence... DON'T do the crime if you can’t do the time...

Sad events for all involved, I hope that Tony can take something positive away from these events (maybe an attitude adjustment / checkup from the neck-up)...

I DO have an issue with this sort of thing... Leonard Little killed a girl with his dubbed out SUV rollin on "22s", he drank, drove and killed a girl... He was and continues to be treated as a celebrity after the incident:

Representing Local Athletes, Politicians, and Entertainers

Mr. Rosenblum has represented a multitude of prominent athletes, including Leonard Little on two cases, and St. Louis Cardinals and St Louis Rams players. In 2003, he represented former Rams running back Marshall Faulk against claims of domestic battery brought forth by Faulk's ex-fiancé. Scott convinced a jury to reject the claims against Faulk and he won a counterclaim against Faulk's ex-fiancé for abusing the legal process. Mr. Rosenblum also defended St. Louis Cardinals third baseman David Freese who was arrested for DUI in 2009.

Scott's expertise is also well known in the political realm, and many local politicians seek his expert criminal defense services. Local politicians Scott has defended include a former Mayor of St. Peters charged with bribery and state legislators

^^^^ From the RSRGLAW.com website sad... Scott should be ashamed and hang his head rather than brag on this...

---------

Manslaughter conviction[edit]After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

On January 18, 2003, with charges dating back to 1999, Little was charged with communicating threats and making harassing calls according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department. Little's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, said the charges were filed after Little and his former girlfriend ended their relationship. Rosenblum added, "We don't think this case is going anywhere. It was groundless from the beginning".[23]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted drinking alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little was sentenced to two years' probation on May 6, 2005.
    [25]

------

During the 2009 season, Little has dropped hints that he may retire after the season. In the off-season Little, an unrestricted free agent, accepted and then canceled a meeting with the New Orleans Saints to discuss the possibility of signing with the defending Super Bowl champions.[18] Although Little has not made an announcement, it is presumed that he has retired from football.[19] Little earned $31.55 million in his twelve NFL seasons.[20] and led his team in sacks six times (2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008) and had four seasons of twelve or more sacks. Little retired on December 15, 2010.
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 09-26-2014 at 06:06 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Geez Bruce, I can't believe you didn't drag O.J. into your totally off subject rant.