• 12 21.43%
  • 1 1.79%
  • 2 3.57%
  • 1 1.79%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BENSE View Post
    Alright theres 7 - I should win just for having to dig through photos lol

Attachment 40833Attachment 40834Attachment 40835Attachment 40836Attachment 40837Attachment 40838
    I'm on the bubble now with this entry...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Wtf???
    ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKeysLife View Post
    ?!?!?!
    ?!?!?!?!??????

Just announce the winner. The last 10 votes have been for the same boat on the same day so there is an obvious winner. Just send him the cooler and let's get July started so we can see some new boats!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Just announce the winner. The last 10 votes have been for the same boat on the same day so there is an obvious winner. Just send him the cooler and let's get July started so we can see some new boats!
    Easy now Trigger, we have a few more days to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the deal here? Are people pissed that I'm actually leading or something?

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    What's the deal here? Are people pissed that I'm actually leading or something?
    Quite the contrary. I applaud all you guys for taking care of these old gems and keeping it alive for the next generation. I was the last generation to benefit from it! I just wanna see more cool boat pics!

Bump please vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKay gonna wrap this up early (lol)

Please get your votes in by 5pm Friday. This will be closed and the winner announced Friday night or Sat am.

Need to move on with the program and get current with June. Somehow we've fallen way behind.

And the winner is Djunkie with his bad ass Schiada. Congrats Djunkie. Your Hotboat.com carbon embroidered AO cooler will be shipped shorty.

Thank you to everyone who participated and voted.

The next poll will open up soon. So if you did not win this time, you can always reenter your boat.