Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    x2 ..... very strange
    whats strange about it??? or very strange???

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    x2 ..... very strange
    is that your wife in your avatar??? she looks to be in very nice shape...lucky you...

for the record.... I'm not the one that took the pics, nor am I the one that post them on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I would love to hear some reply's from the other wives ...Is my wife the only one on the planet that doesn't want me to visit web sites that just show pics of T & A...

I really like boats... and I love titties...and ass... but , I don't wanna make the same mistake twice... and would really love to learn whats right and wrong here....

what is a guy after when he post' provocative of his wife??? I mean like the ones where he don't even have her face in the pic??? and what does his kid think when they see mom posing????
    No my wife is not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    No my wife is not a fan.
    thankyou for posting that....out of all the wives I've asked , they all said the same..

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    thankyou for posting that....out of all the wives I've asked , they all said the same..
    I just asked, and got no reply except for "what is T&A?" ... Sorry, I tried...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I just asked, and got no reply except for "what is T&A?" ... Sorry, I tried...
    TIT's and ASS pics...

I don't have a wife anymore :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    TIT's and ASS pics...
    I knew what you were talking about... My wife didn't when I asked her what her feelings were... Sorry, I tried to get an answer for you...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams