...and then the train stopped....

Well Mustang time for a new motivator.....

As my Vietnamese friend Andy said to me - "That not good"

Might as well see if I can get the old gal from 90-100.

Time for something new- the old one isn't recovering from this......

UD
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Oh man that's not good at all. Looks like it sounded like it went bang.

Sorry.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    OUCHIE OUCHIE!!!

Find the coolest head on the streets now, and go for 427inches of DART small block Chebby...

As my late brother used to say about his Harley projects, IF YOU WANT MORE INCHES, STROKE IT...

As another wise man said recently, "its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits"
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Vic...yup..

2M -
    Or maybe an aluminum 427 SB would be cool - Im thinking 588 BBC.

That ought to get it out of the box.

UD

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Vic...yup..

2M -
    Or maybe an aluminum 427 SB would be cool - Im thinking 588 BBC.

That ought to get it out of the box.

UD
    Why not an all aluminum 588??? Put Max, Maggie and the other kids on a diet of table scraps for a few months, they will live...

Seriously, I think one of Gordo's SS engines would be the shizzy in your ride... He must have built 100+ of them by now...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 04-04-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Why not an all aluminum 588??? Put Max, Maggie and the other kids on a diet of table scraps for a few months, they will live...

Seriously, I think one of Gordo's SS engines would be the shizzy in your ride... He must have built 100+ of them by now...
    Alum 588, now you're cookin with gas

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Alum 588, now you're cookin with gas
    Always wanted something like that for this boat, and new this platform wasn't indefinite especially at the output level per dollar.

I gotta say though for a mill I only moderately spent money on to begin with (poverty sucks) I realistically got 15 years of wide open running before pop goes teh weasel.

Seems if I build one or likely have one built - I might as well build one I can interchange between both boats if my ilmor 710 ever has to be pulled.

2M I'm certain Gordo makes a great mill, and that I'd really like working with him,

but Alexi gets my next chunk of motor business- after a decades worth of help on weekends and just general being a friend this one goes to him.

Here I am having an engine-gasm.

UD
    Last edited by Uncle Dave; 04-05-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Modular camshaft...clever in design while not really delivering the goods in the long run...

Appears about half the valve TRAIN stopped .....sorry to see it:(
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Unclllllleeeeeeeee, looookey here........

http://www.performanceboats.com/part...-bbc-sale.html