Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    Folsom is the same way...stumps everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    About $15 a month
    How much since being metered? My minimum is 10x that and summer I'm over 20x!

GRADS
    The most I've seen it since being metered is $30 and that's with a big leak in the swimming pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    How much since being metered? My minimum is 10x that and summer I'm over 20x!
    Im right there with you, Damn ...we are getting screwed....

Wendi
    I pay $98.00 a month of water, trash, sewer! Norcal folk have it cheap. Mateo you are getting SCREWED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I pay $98.00 a month of water, trash, sewer! Norcal folk have it cheap. Mateo you are getting SCREWED!!!!
    Damn straight I am. I don't have a pool and I don't even shower at home. Golden State Water sucks! Claremont is trying to take over the system but that won't help anything. Mine doesn't include anything but water either! I hate water!

I almost broke $400 per month during the summer. And I keep my law watering, although a large yard, to a minimum.

Damn straight I am. I don't have a pool and I don't even shower at home. Golden State Water sucks! Claremont is trying to take over the system but that won't help anything. Mine doesn't include anything but water either! I hate water!

I almost broke $400 per month during the summer. And I keep my law watering, although a large yard, to a minimum.
    There are quite a few rebates through metropolitan water dist. to help with updating irrigation systems, if you're interested, let me know and I'll help you out as I sell irrigation products. www.socalwatersmart.com

There's a lot of city's in California that are going threw the flat rate to meter situation mostly from Bakersfield and everything north.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I feel your pain I'm $500+ during the summer because of 35 sprinkler zones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by glamis0812 View Post
    I feel your pain I'm $500+ during the summer because of 35 sprinkler zones.
    That is only water?