Hybrid View

I don't know if I missed it somewhere,Will you be able to run your boat in the lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    I don't know if I missed it somewhere,Will you be able to run your boat in the lake?
    Normally you can put your boat in the water and cruise. I don't think you can make full passes / laps. The event was moved from June to May this year. I was told by a reliable source that that there is a wooden boat show / get together at the Pines the same weekend in May, so who knows. I can PM you Brian Lynch's number (he puts this event on) and you can ask him about running your boat.

I know you can run your boat at the Millers Landing event in June.

EDIT: I have it on my Calendar in June, but somehow typed July.
    Last edited by RogerThat99; 03-27-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Normally you can put your boat in the water and cruise. I don't think you can make full passes / laps. The event was moved from June to May this year. I was told by a reliable source that that there is a wooden boat show / get together at the Pines the same weekend in May, so who knows. I can PM you Brian Lynch's number (he puts this event on) and you can ask him about running your boat.

I know you can run your boat at the Billy B event at Millers Landing in July.
    RogerThat,Go ahead and send me that info.I will give him and call and then post what I find out.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    RogerThat,Go ahead and send me that info.I will give him and call and then post what I find out.
    Thanks
    PM Sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

The "Chris Blevens" memorial on June 1st is not my event. This is a Miller's Landing event that started a few yrs back with the "4 sec King" Chris Blevens.help. It is normally held a week before the CVDCOA event at Bass Lake. Bryan has moved his event from June to May. Combining the two events won't be possible. Normally the CVDCOA in June, is when the boat police are back on the water. Causing a lot of the guys to be unable to run there boats due to noise. There is also a one time yearly permit that must be bought before running. Minimum of $60.00. This might be why Bryan moved the date into mid May. No boat cops yet.

At the Millers outting you are allowed to launch at the public launch ramp by the damn. Cruise your boat over to Millers, and either anchor or tie up at one of there many docks. You can run your boat, make passes, etc. But you have to stay in the area from the launch ramp to Millers. And you don't need to pay for the yearly permit.

I still have a lot of the Chris Blevens Memorial shirts for sale. $20.00 plus shipping. Get yours in advance of these two events.. They will also be for sale at the Miller's Landing event. Hope to see you all there...