Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    So don't get jiggy with it and you'll be ok??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So don't get jiggy with it and you'll be ok??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't trust drivers any farther than I can throw one. They are all ANIMALS.
    So I prefer to run a 2 filters, both with bypasses, and oil cooler with a T stat. A few seconds of unfiltered oil beats a destroyed engine any day.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I don't trust drivers any farther than I can throw one. They are all ANIMALS.
    So I prefer to run a 2 filters, both with bypasses, and oil cooler with a T stat. A few seconds of unfiltered oil beats a destroyed engine any day.
    You're so good, Bobby. Always cover every angle. I think they have to be animals to do what they do. When are we going to see you out here working on the damn boat, rather than talking about it?? Burley is around the corner.

the new crank came in!! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    You're so good, Bobby. Always cover every angle. I think they have to be animals to do what they do. When are we going to see you out here working on the damn boat, rather than talking about it?? Burley is around the corner.
    I have one those special kind of drivers. He does all my grunt work, and I just show up for the assembly and take ALL the credit.
    Truth is, I have been busy busy spending like a drunk sailor with a stolen credit card. When all the goodies show up, and all the machine work is done, I will roll in and stick it together. 2012 I assembled the thing over the weekend and we left weds.
    This crap of building special Burley Bullets is getting old and expensive. But it kept us on top the last 3 years we ran there. Its only money.
    Last edited by gn7; 05-10-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    the new crank came in!! ��
    NICE! Who made it?

I have one those special kind of drivers. He does all my grunt work, and I just show up for the assembly and take ALL the credit.
    Truth is, I have busy busy spending like a drunk sailor with a stolen credit card. When all the goodies show up, and and all the machine work is done, I will roll in and stick it together. 2012 I assembled the thing over the weekend and we left weds.
    This crap of building special Burley Bullets is getting old and expensive. But it kept us on top the last 3 years we ran there. Its only money.
    Hope to see you guys on too again this year! You know I've always supported you, even when you're not running, the GN7 is still my favorite GN! Let me know when you come out, I'll get you a silver beer. Lol 😉

NICE! Who made it?
    Lunatti

. Heading to Cali to throw this little 598 in the boat for a week and then pull it back out to put the new race engine in her.

Nice cranks. This one is going in the new engine. Its been laying around for about a year waiting for me to do something with it.
    Its tooooo top secret to even show you

Name:  crank.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  71.3 KB