Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'm home now. Having a glass of wine and decompressing.
    So that was a much longer trip than expected.

Do you need me to introduce you to Edward Snowden?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    So that was a much longer trip than expected.

Do you need me to introduce you to Edward Snowden?
    He may not think so now. But when he sees the drones circling the house he'll think differently.

Who woulda thought this would be so entertaining? Nice work Grads!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Call Low River!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Call Low River!!
    Perfect!!

GRADS
    FormulaZR pretty much nailed it. It turned out to be a military grade white phosphorous flare that burns at 1700 degrees. They put it in some kind of bomb deal and they wont know if its live until they get back to the base.

The military guys didn't believe I paddled with it for 2 miles until I showed them a picture of it on my board. They said I'm an idiot but they were impressed that I made a cradle for it on my board with 2 crushed Bud Light Lime cans....MacGyver and shit. They said that was the ONLY thing I did right.

I'll post more about it tomorrow, I'm really tired from being out there all day.

This was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done. I'm just glad I didn't bring it home like I planned. When I told Mrs. Daytona I almost brought it home....well, it wasn't pretty.

They said that was the ONLY thing I did right.

I don't know why...but that sentence right there made me laugh!

If only that thing had a warning label on it so you would've known it was potentially dangerous...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I think it's hilarious that the military wouldn't touch it and Grads was playing with it then practically had a romantic gondola style ride with it for 2 miles!
    This is what is too funny. They kept saying step away from it sir.....I couldn't even move my truck parked next to it. But yet I had it in my truck bed at one point (didn't tell them that) and paddled with it for 2 miles. I felt all Hurt Locker and shit.

FormulaZR pretty much nailed it. It turned out to be a military grade white phosphorous flare that burns at 1700 degrees. They put it in some kind of bomb deal and they wont know if its live until they get back to the base.

The military guys didn't believe I paddled with it for 2 miles until I showed them a picture of it on my board. They said I'm an idiot but they were impressed that I made a cradle for it on my board with 2 crushed Bud Light Lime cans....MacGyver and shit. They said that was the ONLY thing I did right.

I'll post more about it tomorrow, I'm really tired from being out there all day.

This was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done. I'm just glad I didn't bring it home like I planned. When I told Mrs. Daytona I almost brought it home....well, it wasn't pretty.

I'll say what they for whatever reason did not. YOUR DAMNED LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.
    Last edited by GotHalos; 10-22-2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Image watermark- sorry

This is what is too funny. They kept saying step away from it sir.....I couldn't even move my truck parked next to it. But yet I had it in my truck bed at one point (didn't tell them that) and paddled with it for 2 miles. I felt all Hurt Locker and shit.
    Your next screen name should be GoNads bc you've got some giant ones!

I'm glad you're safe and we can all be entertained by your shenanigans. being a trophy husband is a tough job

Sent from my Bat Cave...