Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    No Uber is the economy ride. Five dolla holla is the convent ride. You can also call a party bus. They have one with a pole don't ask. Lol

This is who I use. Very reliable and you can get the same driver all weekend.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Uber has a black car. Usually new Navigators or Escalades

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Oh and I forgot, since I'm not a good looking gal like Eli how do I get on a boat................this should be good.............lol.
    Good luck with that, she stole any chance I have getting a ride.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Seriously Joey, I'm sure you'll be able to grab a ride with someone.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Oh and I forgot, since I'm not a good looking gal like Eli how do I get on a boat................this should be good.............lol.
    I'll PM my secrets

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'll PM my secrets

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I know, put Terri in one of her tiny bikini's and we'll get a ride....................at least one of us.

I know, put Terri in one of her tiny bikini's and we'll get a ride....................at least one of us.
    Yup! But, I'm sure you'll have 50 invites before you even make the plans. I'm not sure if I'm going, when I informed my sister I'd be leaving Cancun the day after her wedding, she almost stabbed me. Despite the fact that I told her to plan around DS. If I go, I have a lot of friends always willing to take a beautiful lady and her very nice hubby on their boat.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Was there a possibility it would not happen in '15?
    I had not heard this.

CH3NO2
    Sorry, didn't properly answer this. Yes. Jim N. has had some health issues and the stress of putting on an event like this had to be astronomical. There were rumors ranging from no DS 2015 to all sorts of other rumors. Gladly those rumors were put to bed Saturday night with the announcement of a new partner. From what I remember the street fair will be expanded to possibly three nights. With bands and entertainment possible at more than one location. And an expansion of the street fair itself.

Sounded very positive to me. I look forward to hearing the updates and their plans for 2015.

Yup! But, I'm sure you'll have 50 invites before you even make the plans. I'm not sure if I'm going, when I informed my sister I'd be leaving Cancun the day after her wedding, she almost stabbed me. Despite the fact that I told her to plan around DS. If I go, I have a lot of friends always willing to take a beautiful lady and her very nice hubby on their boat.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Some Family members just don't understand what it's like to be a boat LOVEA !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info E.

Desert Storm 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Sorry, didn't properly answer this. Yes. Jim N. has had some health issues and the stress of putting on an event like this had to be astronomical. There were rumors ranging from no DS 2015 to all sorts of other rumors. Gladly those rumors were put to bed Saturday night with the announcement of a new partner. From what I remember the street fair will be expanded to possibly three nights. With bands and entertainment possible at more than one location. And an expansion of the street fair itself.

Sounded very positive to me. I look forward to hearing the updates and their plans for 2015.
    Thanks, kinda thought that could have been the issue. Remember JN being in LHC hospital first couple days last year. Hope they bring back the traditional start to card stop one.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Some Family members just don't understand what it's like to be a boat LOVEA !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info E.
    They really don't get it. My older sister doesn't like anything water related and my younger sister hates the heat. I swear I'm adopted.

Sent from my Bat Cave