Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    PB.com must be going down.
    That place needs to go down. That site has become so commercialized that it freezes up my computer at times. There are no clear owners or moderators over there and posting anything in a non paragraph form has become impossible. If it does go down the jet boaters, v-drives and Delta Lunch Bunch are going to be lost! I wonder if one of them would want to buy www.DeltaLunchBunch.com now?

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    That place needs to go down. That site has become so commercialized that it freezes up my computer at times. There are no clear owners or moderators over there and posting anything in a non paragraph form has become impossible. If it does go down the jet boaters, v-drives and Delta Lunch Bunch are going to be lost! I wonder if one of them would want to buy www.DeltaLunchBunch.com now?
    They are all welcome to make their home over here on Hotboat.com

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    They are all welcome to make their home over here on Hotboat.com

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    You think the DLB'ers would warm up to us here. That's the only reason I ever go there.
    Hey, Vic, I might venture to think that if PB goes under, us Nor Ca/Delta peeps need our delta lunch bunch section.

We can do that no problem.

Si se puede!

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    You think the DLB'ers would warm up to us here. That's the only reason I ever go there.
    Hey, Vic, I might venture to think that if PB goes under, us Nor Ca/Delta peeps need our delta lunch bunch section.
    I'd even be willing to direct www.deltalunchbunch.com to their section permanently.

EDIT: If I can be a moderator of it.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We can do that no problem.
    What about a ENGINE BUILD/ON THE DYNO section that is generic to all types of boats and specifically for engine tech/inductin/ignition??? OR did I overlook that here??? I'm still finding my way around... I know that form is VERRRRRRRRRY popular over yonder...

It brings together the Vdrives/JETs/OFFShores/blower motors/turbo/e85/etc/etc together to discuss builds... About the only engines that aren't discussed there are whackers...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-21-2013 at 09:01 PM.

We can do that too. I'll start thread

MUDDY WATER
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Must be, why else would anyone come here.
    Because you are easy. You have been invaded.