Thread: Wine Lovers

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    It's even easier than that.........drink good wine and you won't get a headache.......I have proof this works

Last night and no ill effects

Name:  IMG_1592.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  58.0 KB
    Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.
    What's up big baller!

Any motorcyclists piss you off lately?

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Well.....when you go to Groth give a call to Saddleback/Venge winery before you go and see if you can stop in. The winemaker/Vineyard master there is a guy called Nils Venge (pronounced Vin-Gay)....He is considered one of the true "Masters" of the valley. He was formerly the Winemaker at Groth in the 80's and 90's and was at the helm there when they became the first American winemaker to receive a perfect 100 from Wine Spectator......he's a super guy and last time we were up there we actually sat out in the barn on some old barrels and drank wine (lots of it) and ate cheese from the old refrigerator he has out there.......Priceless!!

Have a great time

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611