Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Attachment 47304

I'm guessing I don't need grip extenders

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You will love that firearm. I got my mom one for Christmas a few years ago. She loves it. G19, 4 mags (one 30 round and 2 cases of hollow points.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    It looks like you're caressing it in these pictures. 😀

CH3NO2
    I'm not posting the good pics 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    You will love that firearm. I got my mom one for Christmas a few years ago. She loves it. G19, 4 mags (one 30 round and 2 cases of hollow points.
    I can't wait to go to the shooting range. But, I only understood your first 2 sentences. The last one is lost on me. 😏

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm not posting the good pics 😉

I can't wait to go to the shooting range. But, I only understood your first 2 sentences. The last one is lost on me. 😏

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lol. Glock 19, 4 magazines and one of them is a 30 round and 2 cases of hollow point ammunition. A word of advice, use good ammo in your firearm. It'll be more expensive, but worth it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Lol. Glock 19, 4 magazines and one of them is a 30 round and 2 cases of hollow point ammunition. A word of advice, use good ammo in your firearm. It'll be more expensive, but worth it in the long run.
    👍 is there a brand name you recommend?

Sent from my Bat Cave

👍 is there a brand name you recommend?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I shoot a lot so I go for the cheap stuff but my mom shoots here and there so she can afford the expensive stuff. I want to say she buys winchester. I'm not 100% sure.

She's pumped over 1800 rounds through her Glock and when I was teaching her how to strip and clean hers, it looked like it was brand new. Her cleaning towel was white and maybe had a small black smudge on it by the time we were done. Mine, after cleaning my .40 Glock 22 went from white to looking like John force did a huge burnout on it.