Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Shame on me for starting a boating thread with one lousy flower in it. Next time no flowers, fuck it.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Shame on me for starting a boating thread with one lousy flower in it. Next time no flowers, fuck it.
    what the fuck were you thinking? a boating thread? btw..thanks for offering up a prop...The motor blew up that day...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    what the fuck were you thinking? a boating thread? btw..thanks for offering up a prop...The motor blew up that day...
    It blew up because of the prop??

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It blew up because of the prop??
    ...YOU CAN BUY ALL THE BEST PARTS BUT THERE WERE OTHER ISSUES THAT LEAD TO THE SHORT LIFE OF A BITCHING MOTOR..FELT BAD FOR DUSTIN....he was needing a bigger prop, 5 blade.. about the time you told me you had one, Dustin texted me with the bad news..
    Last edited by Unforgiven; 09-03-2014 at 04:03 PM.

NO, NOT CAUSED BY THE PROP...YOU CAN BUY ALL THE BEST PARTS BUT THERE WERE OTHER ISSUES THAT LEAD TO THE SHORT LIFE OF A BITCHING MOTOR..FELT BAD FOR DUSTIN....he was needing a bigger prop, 5 blade.. about the time you told me you had one, Dustin texted me with the bad news..
    Well that sucks. I don't run a 5, I run a labbed 32-4. And the labbed 32 I put on was acting weird, so back to a stock 32 for now.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboat View Post
    well that sucks. I don't run a 5, i run a labbed 32-4. And the labbed 32 i put on was acting weird, so back to a stock 32 for now.
    when we were testing props, the labbed 36 made the boat do strange stuff..put a stock prop on, boat ran much better..we sold the boat to dustin so he's going to change the setup..more power and scx4...i can't believe how much different a scx was compared to a sc lower..both speed and handling..

when we were testing props, the labbed 36 made the boat do strange stuff..put a stock prop on, boat ran much better..we sold the boat to dustin so he's going to change the setup..more power and scx4...i can't believe how much different a scx was compared to a sc lower..both speed and handling..
    Well like I've said before, my boat hated the SCX. In fact, it doesn't like the MMW billet upper as much as the stock Merc housing.

Typical cat, finicky as fuck.

Unforgiven
    well like i've said before, my boat hated the scx. In fact, it doesn't like the mmw billet upper as much as the stock merc housing.

Typical cat, finicky as fuck.
    the upper shouldn't affect it like the lower does..

the upper shouldn't affect it like the lower does..
    Finicky as fuck.

Unforgiven
    finicky as fuck.
    we're going back to boat racing for the next few years..i'm gonna just pay dustin for fuel and supply his alcohol to ride in our old boat..