Page 93 of 176 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Long Play for you Southern Fried ROckers...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great version, you guys remember when Cars came out - it was one of the first, big New Wave hits; song was huge.

Trent Reznor, man, hard to believe it's been 25 years since Pretty Hate Machine was released.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

So Hope Sandoval is the manic little cutie from Mazzy Star, she's actually nearing 50 years old these days.

Anyways, if you are paying attention, she throws down lyrics for different projects. One of which was for Massive Attack, Paradise Circus. I assure you; never will you see as radical music video on YT...did I just see that chick's hoo ha? Copy and paste the address (you will need to sign in to YT), youtube.com/watch?v=CVVFPecBO0A .

On the less radical side, Hope:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    This is just a great song

I've only seen the show a couple of times but I'm never not gonna associate this song with Cruel Intentions.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Starting your morning off right:

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I have absolutely no clue what they are saying but the beat is good.

Dont ask me why, but I kinda like this song!

Going way back here