Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    They're still around, just not involved anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to post. Good peeps. When they drink, I don't like them much sober lol j/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bummer...

If I were to have a say in anything, I vote for giving everyone (currently banned and not banned) a fresh start and let it ride

A good jump start will be nice for HB

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Bummer...

If I were to have a say in anything, I vote for giving everyone (currently banned and not banned) a fresh start and let it ride

Seems mostly self inflicted injuries to me.

Bummer...

A leaving office pardon for the prisoners? lol

Other than the spammers, I seriously think there are 2 maybe 3 lifers.

Thinking back it was ugly, real ugly. And I have a bad memory

Unforgiven
    Hey Vic...85 replies and 1104 views...not bad for two days...I think tomorrow I'll start a thread about... Two boats..same size and hp same style but different builders...I'll pick two boats at random...lets say...yours and mine...what do you think..it would be good to get input from everyone..this is a boat site right?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Hey Vic...85 replies and 1104 views...not bad for two days...I think tomorrow I'll start a thread about... Two boats..same size and hp same style but different builders...I'll pick two boats at random...lets say...yours and mine...what do you think..it would be good to get input from everyone..this is a boat site right?
    Actually make sure one of the boat in your story is a Jet Boat just to make sure you really drive the maximum traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Actually make sure one of the boat in your story is a Jet Boat just to make sure you really drive the maximum traffic
    I had to back up and give one of these after I realized how divisive that would be, lol.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm sure you'll want me to compare a wacker too..oh but wait..there is a boat out there that's the same size as VIC's and my boat but it's also the same brand as Vics and it's got two wackers hanging off the back.....hmmmmm getting ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    I'm sure you'll want me to compare a wacker too..oh but wait..there is a boat out there that's the same size as VIC's and my boat but it's also the same brand as Vics and it's got two wackers hanging off the back.....hmmmmm getting ideas...
    I love egg beaters, seriously, I'm growing fond of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    A leaving office pardon for the prisoners? lol

Other than the spammers, I seriously think there are 2 maybe 3 lifers.

Thinking back it was ugly, real ugly. And I have a bad memory

I guess you can make that 3-4 now?

I guess you can make that 3-4 now?
    Holy cow man, we went sooooo long with only a couple. Sheesh.