Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Beach race

That was cool Bruce!

Next year can you keep pace with the racing and hover right over the boats at speed keeping up with them?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That was cool Bruce!

Next year can you keep pace with the racing and hover right over the boats at speed keeping up with them?
    TY SS, that means alot coming from a veteran like yourself...

If you look at the very end, you can see what I consider to be some of the best boat footage, from a very high elevation (GN final)... I should have done MORE of that...

I can zoom/crop in Final Cut but it really takes away from the quality... The focal length of the GoPro fixed lense is my big issue, the landscape looks nice but the boats look like tiny ants...

-motorized GIMBAL is needed (to stabilize the video)
    -2x teleconverter is needed (for the gopro waterproof case), hopefully it's not toooooo heavy
    -another $150 in batteries is need
    -MUCHO practice on flying and Final Cut Pro is needed

P.S. NO WAY am I getting anywhere near the boat lanes, going over the water is one thing but...........
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-18-2015 at 08:36 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great job Bruce thanks for sharing.next time you are back in the area MARRI'S PIZZA what ya say about that

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Great job Bruce thanks for sharing.next time you are back in the area MARRI'S PIZZA what ya say about that
    count on it sir!!!

It was great to see you, sorry we didn't get to visit more... You had a large gang over there in your camp
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams