Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Vegas NYE 2015

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I've always thought about going to Vegas for New Years....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its a long weekend, but its fun. This may be the third year in a row, might be a new tradition lol

We did a private gun range deal last year, really cool. You get to shoot some pretty nice hardware.

Also had free tickets to Jay Lo, but never made it lol. In fact, never made it outside to see the fireworks. Gotta do that this year for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its a long weekend, but its fun. This may be the third year in a row, might be a new tradition lol

We did a private gun range deal last year, really cool. You get to shoot some pretty nice hardware.

Also had free tickets to Jay Lo, but never made it lol. In fact, never made it outside to see the fireworks. Gotta do that this year for sure.
    Kim has been before and she said they shut down the entire strip.
    Gun range would be fun....I also heard there is a place out there where you can rent heavy duty excavators, dump trucks and stuff like that to drive around and play with....That would be some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Kim has been before and she said they shut down the entire strip.
    Gun range would be fun....I also heard there is a place out there where you can rent heavy duty excavators, dump trucks and stuff like that to drive around and play with....That would be some fun!
    Heard that too. Yeah bizarre to walk right down the middle of LV Blvd. We did the Link but it was early. To be up there when the fireworks were going off was like $5K, umm yeah no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk