Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by 3queens View Post
    get a bucket
    drag bottom for some gas gold
    What is gas gold?

I cant believe you all are so interested in GRADS HOLE!..... and for what its worth its an ASS-HOLE... literally!!!

This 3x3 concrete box is the top section of a Septic Tank where the cover used to be for access... I have one in my front yard.... if you want me to drop my go-pro in and see some live baby ruths floating past, I can - LOL!!!!

I thought this was a BOATING SITE.... not Mutual of Omahas Discovery Kingdom!!! lol
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    I cant believe you all are so interested in GRADS HOLE!..... and for what its worth its an ASS-HOLE... literally!!!

This 3x3 concrete box is the top section of a Septic Tank where the cover used to be for access... I have one in my front yard.... if you want me to drop my go-pro in and see some live baby ruths floating past, I can - LOL!!!!

I thought this was a BOATING SITE.... not Mutual of Omahas Discovery Kingdom!!! lol
    Your septic tank is 50' deep?....I doubt it. I've torn up probably over 100 septic tanks so I know what they look like, this was not one.

Edit: I agree this is a boating site so until I start boating again I will stop posting the things I find on the water.
    Last edited by GRADS; 01-14-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Your septic tank is 50' deep?....I doubt it. I've torn up probably over 100 septic tanks so I know what they look like, this was not one.

Edit: I agree this is a boating site so until I start boating again I will stop posting the things I find on the water.
    How is it that I'm not surprised that you "tore up over 100 septic tanks"?????

Sent from my Bat Cave

eff that, KEEP posting the things you find on the water Grads!!!
    I personally enjoy it, especially when I am here working....It keeps me entertained!

Lol, a 50' shitting hole. :p imagine the echoing bowels

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    What is gas gold?
    dam fat fingers
    ment gold for gas====for boat