Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie...

Wendi

Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    I'm up for meeting anybody and everybody... It is always nice to meet new people and start new friendships... Especially if you have something in common... Plus boating is always better when you have a group of people that are fun to be around...
    All tell you this much I've made a ton of new friends that I will have for a lifetime!!!

WMC

Re: Newbie...

Vegas Vacation

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    All tell you this much I've made a ton of new friends that I will have for a lifetime!!!
    Pretty rude calling your new friends fat dontcha think?

Wendi

Newbie...

Are you drinking again?? Put down the bottle

Are you drinking again?? Put down the bottle
    Not yet. But it is pre Fireball Thirsty Thursday

Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Secret???

Well how in the world do I get in the "Secret Society of Wendi" or SSW for short?
    SSW, you are pretty crafty SM! I like your wit!
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Well how in the world do I get in the "Secret Society of Wendi" or SSW for short?

Who in their right mind would want to do that..Thats light commiting internet suicide...you'll get drawn into her Fireball World and life will never be the same...ask WMC he'll explain...Run, Run while you can..after the first shot that she talked you into you'll be craving the shots..You'll wake up on saturday morning wondering what the hell you did the night before, then you get the call from her and Will. Then it's hey lets do a shot of Fireball and it starts all over again.I tried to be good and stick with Patron but I fell into their trap...damm it...I thought I was over the 11 days of Wendi and Will...Glad I don't have any Fireball right now..But a shot of Grey Goose sounds great right now!
    Last edited by Unforgiven; 05-08-2013 at 06:13 PM.

WMC

Re: Newbie...

We love fireball:banghead:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi

Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Who in their right mind would want to do that..Thats light commiting interent suicide...you'll get drawn into her Fireball World and life will never be the same...ask WMC he'll explain...Run, Run while you can..after the first shot that she talked you into you'll be craving the shots..You'll wake up on saturday morning wondering what the hell you did the night before, then you get the call from her and Will. Then it's hey lets do a shot of Fireball and it starts all over again.I tried to be good and stick with Patron but I fell into their trap...damm it...I thought I was over the 11 days of Wendi and Will...Glad I don't have any Fireball right now..But a shot of Grey Goose sounds great right now!
    I sucked you in didn't I hahahaha. My world is awesome

Unforgiven
    I sucked you in didn't I hahahaha. My world is awesome
    Now it's your world? I knew you were a control freak.....Poor Will.....Shit,your world...shoot me now..end the pain....