Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm getting tired of waiting forever for an extremely overpriced latte and a Vons pastry in a fancy bag. Can you please open a StarButts with the same menu at half the price somewhere nearby?
    What's a Starbutts?? Is that the cheaper version of Starbendover??

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I sure spend a lot of time in these kind of establishments.

Hey Humpcoin (it's my new name for you LOL), how much do you spend a week on Starbucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What's a Starbutts?? Is that the cheaper version of Starbendover??
    Its an idea I have to get bought out by Starbucks. Same menu, but 30-40% cheaper and put them across the parking lot from Starbucks. Its genius.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its an idea I have to get bought out by Starbucks. Same menu, but 30-40% cheaper and put them across the parking lot from Starbucks. Its genius.
    Good idea, but the name isn't catchy. How about Starcents?

Good idea, but the name isn't catchy. How about Starcents?
    Guess I forgot the other part. Hot girls wearing booty shorts Hence the name, Starbutts lol

Hey Humpcoin (it's my new name for you LOL), how much do you spend a week on Starbucks?
    Me spending money......Now that should go in the Joke thread! I go there a two to three times a week but for bidness meetings......

I don't get the fancy stuff(unless it's Coffee Bean), just a small(yes I won't call it their stupid names) black coffee. I like my coffee like my women....Strong, Hot, and Black!

Wendi
    Me spending money......Now that should go in the Joke thread! I go there a two to three times a week but for bidness meetings......

I don't get the fancy stuff(unless it's Coffee Bean), just a small(yes I won't call it their stupid names) black coffee. I like my coffee like my women....Strong, Hot, and Black!
    I get the small coffee too when I have to buy it, but when WMC buys it's a fancy coffee drink!

I get the small coffee too when I have to buy it, but when WMC buys it's a fancy coffee drink!
    Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. Gotta keep the wife away!

WMC

Re: The "Where Are You" Picture Thread

Happy hour

sent from the best phone on earth
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The "Where Are You" Picture Thread

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. Gotta keep the wife away!
    Love those things 😎