Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I made it everyone whom placed a bet send me you money LOL. Cole trickle was spot on. Andy 01 how the hell are you?
    I didn't bet against you. I was a bit concerned about myself.

I fell asleep around 9:50 and woke up for the first time around 4:30. Missed it.

Made it to 1am, then was woken up at 1:30 by my 2yo daughter who got sick in her bed :(. Took an hour to clean her and get the bedding into the wash and then back to bed with her between momma and me and woke up at 6. Tired but enjoying the powder at the hill. Got 6" over night and has been snowing all day

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Is that near Snowmass?

CH3NO2
    No idea. The condo we have is in Frisco. Skiing Copper Mountain. Snowmass is another 1.5 hours west of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I made it everyone whom placed a bet send me you money LOL. Cole trickle was spot on. Andy 01 how the hell are you?
    I'm great thanks for asking. You? Looks like you guys had a good time new years. I was here looking for a contact (Mike, aka shipping guys) info. Tripped on the thread thought I would add my .02 :-) You'll see more of me here again, I'm getting more and more free time.