Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I agree too......and if this looks like it'll be "Off the hook" I'll definitely be there
    It will be "Off the Hook"!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
    J.W. Marriot?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I really don't want to party at a place where drinks are $10.00 a piece. If someone gets a suite we can have a party there! But I would prefer a close bar like this to hang out for the night. I'm sure there are more like this. In the reviews they mentioned a few others.
    I like the hotel, it's a cool setup. You are right about the price of the drinks though.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    J.W. Marriot?
    That sounds good

We're still trying to figure out where to stay. Need to book our room asap.

Wendi
    We need to all be at the same hotel

Its not gonna matter where u drink in or around that area. Anything and everything worth drinking is gonna be 20 -30$ for 2 mixed cocktails. That includes the actual show. This has the potential to be a very expensive night

GRADS
    Hell, Beers at the boat show are about $8 and I think mixed drinks are around $10-12.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Its not gonna matter where u drink in or around that area. Anything and everything worth drinking is gonna be 20 -30$ for 2 mixed cocktails. That includes the actual show. This has the potential to be a very expensive night
    Not at hanks

Wendi
    The Luxe hotel 160.00