Page 507 of 560 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5598
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You just mixed asses and sleep cycle LOL
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

You just mixed asses and sleep cycle LOL
    You're right! I guess it's bc my sleep cycle keeps getting fucked up by an ass...just figured it's connected.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Kinda far but not a bad view at the beach over here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened on that frightful and very short night in May?

Attachment 50819
    I used that app for a couple weeks. It confirmed all my suspicions as to why I'm always tired. Sleeping from 4:30am to 9am for weeks straight and never getting REM sleep. It was too depressing so I deleted it.

Oath Keeper

Took my son to the March Air Museum for a little history lesson on freedom and how we used to dull it out 500lbs at a time.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post

Took my son to the March Air Museum for a little history lesson on freedom and how we used to dull it out 500lbs at a time.

Oath Keeper

Oath Keeper

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Oath Keeper
    SOunds like a good time together and a VERY worthy talk... I wish I had done MORE of that with my son...

We never did hide/shelter our kids from the ugly side OR the high cost that our fighting men/women paid to make our nation great (despite the efforts of the left/commies)... I tried my darndest to get Brandon to sign up but it's just not in the cards, at least not now...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thank you John Varvatos @ Caesars for shipping it

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  40.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    SOunds like a good time together and a VERY worthy talk... I wish I had done MORE of that with my son...

We never did hide/shelter our kids from the ugly side OR the high cost that our fighting men/women paid to make our nation great (despite the efforts of the left/commies)... I tried my darndest to get Brandon to sign up but it's just not in the cards, at least not now...

Dylan can't get enough of this stuff. Watched every show, reads any book he can get his hands on. His great grandfather, RIP, served from '39-'45. Highly decorated Army cavalry/infantry. Fought in every major battle in the South Pacific earning Bronze Star and 7 Purple Hearts. His uncle, RIP, did 3 tours in Nam in the Green Beret LRRPS. What he did is still classified. So, I guess it's in his blood.

Oath Keeper

I used that app for a couple weeks. It confirmed all my suspicions as to why I'm always tired. Sleeping from 4:30am to 9am for weeks straight and never getting REM sleep. It was too depressing so I deleted it.

Oath Keeper
    Check this out
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420683335.317688.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  41.0 KB