Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    GRADS2112
    More drama threads!

Regardless of what some might say, we really do want your feedback. We've requested this before and have made changes to the site based on your comments.

Some of the feedback, even from the salts, will be implemented during our next change.

We appreciate your comments and feedback and will take everything in to consideration.

Thank you,
    HB

On the Facebook links throw in some other news items like qualifying order at NHRA national events or who is ahead in the Baja 1000 you know just news bites that motorsports people like .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Regardless of what some might say, we really do want your feedback. We've requested this before and have made changes to the site based on your comments.

Some of the feedback, even from the salts, will be implemented during our next change.

We appreciate your comments and feedback and will take everything in to consideration.

Thank you,
    HB
    So dose this mean i'll see a Mini Section like 13' or even 14' and under?

About the only thing I don't like is having to center the page everytime I go to a different section, thread or whatever.

Hotboat.com wants your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    About the only thing I don't like is having to center the page everytime I go to a different section, thread or whatever.
    From your pc or from your phone?

From your pc or from your phone?
    From my Desk Top and Lap Top at home and also from Desk Top at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    From my Desk Top and Lap Top at home and also from Desk Top at work.
    x2

I'm not gonna take the bait WW. I know why you're here. If your comments are genuine, and you really want to help, you have my number and you know where my office is. But I seriously doubt my phone will ring.

Have a nice evening.

HB
    You're a smart guy. Maybe I'm giving myself too much credit but I don't think I'm that far behind you in the wits department.

I know why you're here. And I'm not biting.

I will say this, I don't think I asked for the meaning of life. More body and fender stuff.

Have a good night.

HB
    Not sure why I even care but this has been bothering me a bit the more I think about it, twice you stated "I know why your here". Could you please clarify exactly what it is that "you know"? I'm curious do you think there is some conspiracy against you or something? What's going on here exactly?

Hotboat.com wants your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWorks View Post
    Not sure why I even care but this has been bothering me a bit the more I think about it, twice you stated "I know why your here". Could you please clarify exactly what it is that "you know"? I'm curious do you think there is some conspiracy against you or something? What's going on here exactly?
    I think we've beat this up enough don't you. Rhetorical question.