Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay it Forward

Hybrid View

Pay it Forward

Has anyone else done this? I did but it wasn't the warm feel good type of pay it forward. I was at Starbucks and had just pulled up to the first menu sign. I wasn't there 5 seconds when a beat up truck pulled up behind me and started honking like I was holding up traffic. Nobody was behind him and 1 car was in front of me. When I got to the second sign where you order, he did it again so I was getting a little irritated. When I got to the window to pay, I paid for his too (only because I had a gift card and his was only 4.25). So when I was leaving, I pulled forward about 4 feet so he couldn't pull up to the window. I flipped him off and sat there for about a minute before I drove off.

Pay it Forward

I would have done the exact same thing minus paying for that losers latte 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I would have done the exact same thing minus paying for that losers latte ��
    My thoughts exactly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I would have done the exact same thing minus paying for that losers latte ��
    That’s good stuff right there…

Wendi

Pay it Forward

Ok if he was being a dick why would you even want to pay for his coffee? I would have taken my sweet time and then flipped him off lol!!! I thought paying it forward was supposed to be a feel good thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ok if he was being a dick why would you even want to pay for his coffee? I would have taken my sweet time and then flipped him off lol!!! I thought paying it forward was supposed to be a feel good thing!!!
    To make him feel like a dick....why else. Anyone can flip someone off and then they feel justified for their dickiness. Pay for their drink and they might think twice about how they act. Have you ever heard the "kill them with kindness"? It was sort of like that but I couldn't help the finger thing.

If his was "only" $4.25, how much was yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    If his was "only" $4.25, how much was yours?
    I bought 2, one for me and one for my stepdaughter so mine was 8 something. I had a gift card for 15

Something similiar, if I see a homeless guy begging for money, if he looks for real, I'll try and go by the closest burger joint and get him a few burgers, I'm not giving anyone cash, he don't need alcohol or cigs, not with my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Topless View Post
    I bought 2, one for me and one for my stepdaughter so mine was 8 something. I had a gift card for 15
    Ah. I've seen somebody pay over $8 there on one drink with all the extra shots.