Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    How about a Hotboat meet and greet at Disneyland? Would corporate approve of that?

I'm sure they will, complete with dinner at Club 33 and VIP seating for World of Color. Wouldn't that be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Music to my Ears View Post
    I'm sure they will, complete with dinner at Club 33 and VIP seating for World of Color. Wouldn't that be nice
    Is there a hotboat 50% discount, where do we sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Is there a hotboat 50% discount, where do we sign up.
    Sign me up.

Wow that's cool Curt........can I post that up on your Facebook page

Congratutions, hope you hang onto the roll for a long as you desire.

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    CH3NO2

Spotted!

Congrats Kurt!! We had a year pass and hung out there all the time until we moved north....you do look familiar....I believe I have seen you several times.....

Also, one of the guys I work with was a monorail operator down there, he's an engineer now. When I retire, I will be running the steam train down there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

Spotted!
    I was hoping to see you at some point where I could hang for a bit. Hope you're having fun! A bit crowded today

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Congrats Kurt!! We had a year pass and hung out there all the time until we moved north....you do look familiar....I believe I have seen you several times.....

Also, one of the guys I work with was a monorail operator down there, he's an engineer now. When I retire, I will be running the steam train down there...
    That's seems like a cool gig. Those guys don't seem to leave often but that would be a fun gig to do the last few years before retirement.

That's seems like a cool gig. Those guys don't seem to leave often but that would be a fun gig to do the last few years before retirement.
    I talked with the union that handles those guys.....I have a pretty good chance of getting on if I decide to...Does the name Patrick Christian ring a bell??? HE was the monorail guy...