Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    The Blue Water Grill located at 630 Lido Park Drive is steps away from the boat. Most people, Vanessa said, go here for pre-drinks before we embark on our 4 hour tour. I need a couple volunteers to bring ice. I'm bringing plates, napkins and cups. They have bins for our ice chests that we can leave on the docks once we unload. We can also bring a couple on the boat. She also has an area for our buffet of appetizers. I'm getting to the boat at 5:30 to set up.

We still have open spots if anyone last minute would like to join.

Thank you, Wendi

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Should we have name tags?
    Bring some if you like. RT99 did that at DS one time it worked out great!

Wendi
    I'm bringing a platter of cheese, crackers and salami and a vege tray. Also a bottle of vodka, soda and cranberry, some MLs too. I'm also bringing a bunch of Hotboat.com coozies for you all to take home with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Thank you so much!!! Is this close to where the boat is located?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    About a 5 minute cab ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    The Blue Water Grill located at 630 Lido Park Drive is steps away from the boat. Most people, Vanessa said, go here for pre-drinks before we embark on our 4 hour tour. I need a couple volunteers to bring ice. I'm bringing plates, napkins and cups. They have bins for our ice chests that we can leave on the docks once we unload. We can also bring a couple on the boat. She also has an area for our buffet of appetizers. I'm getting to the boat at 5:30 to set up.

We still have open spots if anyone last minute would like to join.

Thank you, Wendi
    Blue Water Grill is good, it's on the water. If you are going to be hanging out for any length of time, the atmosphere at the other places I mentioned are better, but thats my opinion.

Afterward, you can grab a cab and venture down the Balboa Peninsula to "Class of 47", a bar that has been around long enough that John Wayne used to hang out there. They have pool tables and a juke box. I have been there a few times and crowd is always fairly mellow.

I'm bringing a platter of cheese, crackers and salami and a vege tray. Also a bottle of vodka, soda and cranberry, some MLs too. I'm also bringing a bunch of Hotboat.com coozies for you all to take home with you.
    So that's where the cozies went? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    About a 5 minute cab ride.

Blue Water Grill is good, it's on the water. If you are going to be hanging out for any length of time, the atmosphere at the other places I mentioned are better, but thats my opinion.

Afterward, you can grab a cab and venture down the Balboa Peninsula to "Class of 47", a bar that has been around long enough that John Wayne used to hang out there. They have pool tables and a juke box. I have been there a few times and crowd is always fairly mellow.
    Are you going Saturday?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So that's where the cozies went? LOL
    Yeah some how we brought them home. They are sitting in the garage.

Not sure if I am drinking Jack or Beer yet. Either way, I will have some fireball with me!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Not sure if I am drinking Jack or Beer yet. Either way, I will have some fireball with me!
    I think HB has plenty of Fireball too unless he left it all at the river for New Years!

Yeah some how we brought them home. They are sitting in the garage.
    I'll get whatever's left Sat. Stickers are in the box too.

I think HB has plenty of Fireball too unless he left it all at the river for New Years!
    Funny, as we got to the Bluewater to pick up the Moho the Fireball hit my like a Fireball. We left it all at the river. But we're gonna need it for NYE anyway.
    So we'll bring a little more LOL